Friday, January 30, 2015

Im back in blogging .

Assalamualaikum and good evening .

The tittle says it all , im going to start blogging back :) . i hope that all readers will enjoy my evolution blog . For my last blog , it was kinda loss. So now im back dengan tujuan dan hala tuju untuk apa yang ingin dikongsikan dalam blog ni :) . i was thinking about nak sambung blogging ni dah lama dah , tapi disebabkan busy dengan kehidupan baru iaitu kehidupan Universiti . But then i have made up my mind to continue blog. First of all , there are so much things that i wanted to share with you all , but then it takes time to share it all . So keep updated with my blog and i will try to update this blog frequently , in shaa Allah :) . So many experienced that i had during these 2 years , now that i have left only 1 more year in Diploma . For your information , im in Diploma Of Chemical Engineering at UiTM Terengganu Kampus Bukit Besi . After the spm result , i chose this course on UPU at my 2nd choice . And Alhamdulillah sebab dapat apa yang diimpikan , i will try my best to strive for the best this semester until final year :) in shaa Allah . Saya nak ibu dan ayah serta family saya bangga dengan saya . Aamiin . 

Having blog is one better way for me to confess , to share and to keep typing (this is because i really like to type). I will keep updating my blog . Hope that all of you will keep up with my blog . INTERESTING stories coming soon :) 

See you all soon enough :)

Good bye and Assalamualaikum . 

PaanPaang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment