Monday, February 2, 2015

Unexpected

Assalamualaikum and good evening . 

This is week 7 for now , only left 7 more weeks till the final examination . By now , there should be plenty of tests and quiz. Next week i got a test , and yes , still haven't revise (this could cause me a low marks :p haha ) . Actually just finished doing the assignment that Madam Sopiah had given . Okay la dapat assignment , sebab kalau nak harapkan study sendiri , memang tak la . Dengan soalan yang madam bagi tadi , secara tak langsung i understand on how to solve the question , Alhamdulillah :) . 

Oh yeah , i got myself participated into an explorace. Oh my , really speechless when they announced my name . The cause of this event is that my roommates , all five of them , wrote my name on the voting paper . This explorace is just not like the other explorace that i have got into. Because the concept of this event is similar with the game in Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire. Imagine me , doing all the sukan lasak lasak , hahaha . But , maybe i can . Just that i need to think positive ! :) haha . 

That's all for now 
Will keep update :)
Thanks :)

paanpaang

No comments:

Post a Comment